Thursday, July 21, 2011

Living My Dream……..





Learning the river’s rejoicing skills
Greetings of wild flowers smiling along the hill
The mesmerizing music of the stream………….
The touch of the wind creating an urge to scream

Finding myself lost in the clouds
A pin drop silence churned my soul
Sensing the drizzle about to shower
Living the moment in the mountain pour

The saga of the valley made me calm
Her innocent aura and sensual charm
Emerging clouds playing hide and seek
River is waving to the snow covered peaks

A desire to roam the deep down valleys
A wish to adore the green pastures
To come across all shades of green ………….
Oh..!!!!!!!!here I am living my dream……

2 comments:

MOHAMMAD NAYEEM said...

nicely written, and where did u get the pictures from ?

Meenu Sahni said...

actually visited Dalhousie, Khajjiar n Chamba in june....Ist one is of river Ravi in Chamba..2nd one is of Khajjiar-d beautiful valley...3rd one we took on d way 2 chamba in d evening.....